daisy

Saturday, March 12, 2011

ROYGBP


I love COLOR! Color makes everything more fun! From flowers to ipods to nail polish to walls to these amazing jellyfish decorations on the ceiling of the Bellagio.

My favorite thing about color is that it can make something ordinary and turn it into extraordinary. Something that catches your eye and makes you pay attention.

***Also Fun Tip: The letters of color start my favorite state/home- COLORado! :) Coincidence...I think not!***

Color has meaning. There is so much you can learn from color. Businesses use it to tell you about their product. People's clothes tell you about the event they are attending and personality. Rings tell you people's mood....ok only mood rings. In a store, color tells you about a product. Is it bright orange? It's means pay attentions to me. "I am cheap and on sale," (However, while on the road, orange still means pay attention to me, it doesn't mean " I am cheap and on sale"...it means "I am busy doing road work...don't hit me!")

The colors black and red mean dangerous, exciting, and sexy. (Axe for example!) Blue is the color we signify with loyalty and trust (banks use blue a lot) That is unless its pastel blue, then its signifies baby, Easter, and spring. Its amazing how shades of a color means things. Bright orange is cheap, but dark, earthy orange means organic and healthy. I love that without saying a thing, the color I am wearing can tell you about my mood. (That's part of the reason I love nail polish so much
, but that's a whole other post :)
I

L
O

V

E

C
O
L
O
R!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment