daisy

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Beginning

For the longest time I have resisted creating a blog for I had no idea what on earth I would write about. I couldn't imagine that anyone would want to read about my life, it's a simple one. Last night, after eating at the most delicious dessert cafe and raving to my husband about the place for quite some time, he came up with an idea for me. The idea: to write a blog about things I love. A therapeutic form of counting my blessings and spreading the word about some of the best things in life.

To begin I thought I would start with the list of my top ten things I love most in this world, and then from here on out each post will be describing some of the things I love including foods, restaurants, places, people, seasons, and any other random things I come up with.

My top ten list...in no particular order!

1. My best friend and wonderful husband
2. My Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ
3. My Family-my amazing parents, my sisters, my brother-in-law, and now my husband's family
4. Chocolate...without life would be a dark and dreary place
5. Gerber Daisies-the friendliest flowers
6. Sunshine!!
7. Reading
8. Cooking & Baking-I am rather new, but I do love trying!
9. Eating
10. Running-good thing, try to balance the eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment